SolarEdge Home Gateway Kit SE1000-ZBGW-K5-NA
Comes with one Zigbee Slave Unit and one Home Gateway with extended range antenna
The SolarEdge Home Gateway Kit is used to wirelessly connect any SolarEdge inverter to the internet through the homeowner’s router. The home gateway sits next to the router and can transmit and receive signals from as many as 15 inverters. Going wireless simplifies the installation greatly by eliminating the need to install a hardwire cable to the inverter – no more squeezing into crawl spaces or navigating cramped attics and no more drilling through walls.
The Home Gateway Kit features an improved communication range of 15 meters or 50 feet (indoors) by utilizing an external antenna on the inverter and by using the ZigBee communications protocol. The home gateway basic kit comes with one ZigBee slave unit and one Home Gateway. The basic kit can be augmented with additional ZigBee communications cards for multiple inverter installations and repeater gateways for when you need to support longer transmission devices.
- Wireless connection between SolarEdge inverters and the homeowner’s router (router not included)
- Extended range antenna provides up to 15m / 50ft indoor and up to 250m / 800ft LOS (Line of Sight)
- Connect up to 15 inverters wirelessly to a single Home Gateway
- Add additional wireless cards or Repeater Gateways as needed to fit your installation
- ZigBee cards are protected by the inverter housing to provide outdoor resilience